Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs

Options
  • 13-03-2015 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I need to buy in or around 70 to 80 easter eggs and hoping someone can help to recommend places that have offers. I know dunnes had a promotion but thats over now. I also have to buy around 15 big eggs as well so hoping for savings!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Tesco currently have 3 medium eggs for €4.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    I need to buy in or around 70 to 80 easter eggs and hoping someone can help to recommend places that have offers. I know dunnes had a promotion but thats over now. I also have to buy around 15 big eggs as well so hoping for savings!!
    Nelly you'll be sick after the third one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

3 for 4-5 euro in tesco and dunnes is the best I've ever seen. Currently 4.5 in tesco I think.

The bigger eggs or some with a cup tend to be 5 euro each. Have seen them drop after Easter but I doubt that's much use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

Davy wrote: »
    Moved to Requests

Oops sorry!!!:P

• Advertisement

3 for 4-5 euro in tesco and dunnes is the best I've ever seen. Currently 4.5 in tesco I think.

The bigger eggs or some with a cup tend to be 5 euro each. Have seen them drop after Easter but I doubt that's much use to you.

Thats brilliant! I'll have a look tomorrow. That sounds great!:P

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    Nelly you'll be sick after the third one.

For sure!!!! Ha they're going between and choir and students!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭inbrodericko

Me too

Got eggs. 3 for 4.50 in tescos. Also, the large eggs worked out cheaper in tescos but I bought them in dunnes due to getting the 10e voucher per 50 e spent!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭inbrodericko

Which is better value, 1 large egg for 5e or 3 medium eggs for 4.50e ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement