Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itemising transactions

Options
  • 13-03-2015 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I was wondering is it possible to have transactions itemised on my statement.
    I see it advertised for "gold visa business card" users but not for personal users.

Is it possible to get it for personal users?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi skinny90.

Thanks for your query.

At present it is only the date, the company and the amount of the transaction that is available to view on accounts. We are not currently aware of any pending amendments to be applied to this facility.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us and will certainly pass your suggestion on to our Development Team for review.

If we can assist you with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭skinny90

Hi Laura,
    Thanks for your reply.
    So am I right in saying that the gold visa business card does not itemise the transactions. On your website this is advertised as a benefit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi skinny90, 

Thank you for coming back to us here on Boards.ie. 

It is certainly possible to view each and every transaction separately on a statement for a Gold Visa Business card and this is what the term 'Itemised monthly statements of your transactions' refers to. This benefit is also available to personal customers. 

As Laura mentioned, we are not aware of any changes to the layout of statements for either personal or business credit card holders however, if this changes we will let you know via our Social Channels. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement