Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change call number of old phonewatch alarm

Options
  • 13-03-2015 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Hi all

My parents can't afford the monitoring for phone watch alarm so are using it as non monitored alarm.

I'm wondering if it is possible to change the alarm to dial their mobile number if the alarm goes off?

Its an old phone watch alarm with no screen and just buttons that light up pinky red.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

MMlm7l.jpg

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You will need engineer access to do this.
    I will send you the manual & some info re the code.

When you have the code

Open and drop down the outer lid and then enter engineer code.
    Delete option 04 and done.
    Delete option 05 and done.
    Delete option 06 and done.
    Then add option 43 "here enter the phone number you want the alarm to call " and done.
    Add option 44, 10 and done.
    Add option 17, 20 and done.

With option 17 some of the Simon panels need to see 3 digits. If so enter
    Add option 17, 020 and done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

tw0nk wrote: »
    Hi all

My parents can't afford the monitoring for phone watch alarm so are using it as non monitored alarm.

I'm wondering if it is possible to change the alarm to dial their mobile number if the alarm goes off?

Its an old phone watch alarm with no screen and just buttons that light up pinky red.

Thanks in advance

Its more advisable to put in your number or another family members as if they need help it will only ring there phone.

Advertisement