Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Query

Options
  • 13-03-2015 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

Received my final bill in the post there during the week.  As it happens you owe me some money on my account.  What happens now?

Can PM details if needed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lycan238 wrote: »
    Hello folks,

Received my final bill in the post there during the week.  As it happens you owe me some money on my account.  What happens now?

Can PM details if needed
    Hi lycan238

You can request that the outstanding owed monies be refunded to you by cheque within 30 days by contacting accounts either by WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow or on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Hi lycan238

You can request that the outstanding owed monies be refunded to you by cheque within 30 days by contacting accounts either by WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow or on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lycan238 wrote: »
    Hi lycan238

Thanks
    Al

Thanks
    You're welcome lycan238

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement