Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firmware issue when upgrading spc6330 to 3.6.5

Options
  • 13-03-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently updated my spc 6330 panel to 3.6.5 and installed in it the Gsm spcn310 card.
    It seems that something went wrong when I tried to update this gsm card.
    I m now trying to reflash it with spc pro but I don t have the 3.6.5 version. Could someone give me someone Help?
    Thanks in advance.
    Vincent

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you a version to try

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mattiasatlanta

I recently purchased an SPC 4320 with keypad SPC K520 and a door controller SPC A210.
    Is their anyone have the latest firmware for the spc 4320 (version 3.6.5) and the door card?

Thanks in advance ...

Mattias

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I will PM you all the versions. Upgrade in sequence & back up your config file to your PC before you start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 my name is Brian

Hi All,

I just installed the spc4300 @ my house, great panel, but im having a problem getting the connect app to work, I think its a problem with the ver. 3.4.5 and the reg. ID I checked the CDs and no 3.6.5ver. does anyone know where I can get this ver. ?

Thanks B.

I have PMed you that version. Back up the config file before you run this upgrade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi All,

I just installed the spc4300 @ my house, great panel, but im having a problem getting the connect app to work, I think its a problem with the ver. 3.4.5 and the reg. ID I checked the CDs and no 3.6.5ver. does anyone know where I can get this ver. ?

Thanks B.

There is a newer version 3-6-6, its to clear out some of the bugs on the other versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 my name is Brian

Hi does anyone have a link to 3.6.6 ? Thanks. B

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Not officially, its still in testing. There is a newer version to be out in the next few weeks.

Stick with 3-6-5 for now. Remind me in a week or so and I'll check the new releases.
    There is also a browser/portal update with polling alerts and hopefully a smash and grap feature similar to GSDs on the way very shortly.

Advertisement