Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bizarre PS3 Non-WWE bootleg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hercule wrote: »
    Raging Andy Organ delivers a RAO from out of nowhere to Curtis Angel!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/vo0bjc/5-star-wrestling-release-date-announcement-trailer

I am struggling to even come up with anything to say, there are no words :(

5 Star Wrestling. Much awaited. Launches the day after Paddies Day. The developers have been working on this game for years, and have tried to take all the best bits out of the best wrestling games, and put them into this.

So, it's part No Mercy, part HCTP and part Fire Pro. Only 8 wrestlers, all major rip offs (down to the entrance music), but this seems to be a real work of passion, and I for one will be making the purchase.

The sheer range of moves alone that are available, plus the fact that AI has a genuine goal in mind for the match, should make this worth the price of admission. For example Curtis Angel will work the leg, or another limb. Goal being to apply the ankle lock. However, if the leg is worked enough, it will remove some of the other wrestlers ability to do big power moves - they won't be able to lift Curtis, and will crumple. The reversals look class, and you can ever do finisher to finisher reversals. There are also many variations to finishers, depending on your positioning.

I wouldn't call it bizarre or a bootleg really though. While the characters are no doubt based on real guys.

The video showcases the sheer amount of variations possible for just RKO reversals

Advertisement