Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone for Astro?

• 14-03-2015 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm throwing this up here as castledermot is so close to carlow.

We play Astro twice a week in castledermot and are running low on players some nights. Anyone want to be added to the contact list PM me.
    Social/low standard

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭racso1975

How low and how fit/unfit?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

We have some good lads but low as in we don't keep score and are there for the fun and fitness rather than taking it seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

What nights are ye playing?

Tuesday's and Thursday's at 7

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Where is the astro in castledermot? Castle villa???

• Advertisement

That's the one yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Is it a crowd of lads playing kick seven shades of ****e out of one another or is there an actual element of tiki taki to it. ( i mean an emphasis on passing and technique).

Nah nothing rough. No slide tackles or anything, just a "fair" shoulder now and then. Played in good spirits. Some of the goals scored can be Barcelona esq at times

• Registered Users Posts: 16 flying9

Hi guys are you still looking for players?
    I used to play the astro in castledermot but it fell apart when numbers got to low,would like to play again for a bit of banter,cheers.

Advertisement