Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edinburgh Pub Quiz

Options
  • 14-03-2015 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭

Now that it feels a bit more like Spring (possibly naive optimism on my part) & we're coming out of hibernation mode, Fysh & I would like to find a decent pub quiz to get out to on a regular basis. We're going to start with the No 1 High St quiz (http://www.no1highstreetedinburgh.co.uk/what-s-on) next week (Mon 23rd) & see how that goes. Would anyone like to come along & join our team? Only £1 entry & it should be a laugh & a chance to meet some new people :)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It'd be great to get a regular quiz outing on the go, they're a lot of fun :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

We've got a table booked for the quiz tomorrow evening. If anyone wants to join us, drop me or Jack a PM.

Advertisement