Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marriage Equality groups in Fingal

Options
  • 14-03-2015 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've only just moved back into the area and I was hoping to get involved with a marriage equality group, but can't find anyone based in Fingal. I'm in Swords.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Lux23 wrote: »
    Hi, I've only just moved back into the area and I was hoping to get involved with a marriage equality group, but can't find anyone based in Fingal. I'm in Swords.

https://www.yesequality.ie/yes-equality-map/ hmm there this doesn't seem to be swords one yet but you could contact these people/one of the north dubin contacts anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

https://www.yesequality.ie/yes-equality-map/ hmm there this doesn't seem to be swords one yet but you could contact these people/one of the north dubin contacts anyway

I got in touch but nothing. There doesn't seem to be anything organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

I got in touch but nothing. There doesn't seem to be anything organised.
    well then you organise it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

well then you organise it :)

I can't, my job wouldn't allow, but I could help out at events etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I can't, my job wouldn't allow, but I could help out at events etc.

Maybe we don't need it
    I honest to God can't see the bill not been passed.
    Who thinks they have the power to tell someone they can't love someone.
    I haven't met a person yet that won't vote yes it's just getting people up off their butts to vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

There's now a Fingal group, based in Swords! Search for it on the map (I haven't posted enough to add links).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Yes Equality Dublin Fingal group FB page link.

Advertisement