Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beechpark Leixlip

Options
  • 14-03-2015 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Has anyone looked at or bought one of the new homes in Beechpark Leixlip?

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Whats the asking price on these do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 laurawonda

i think 325 for 3 bed and 350 for 4 bed

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Fk28

I am looking at one of these houses on Saturday. Has anyone any experience of the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

I went to view them. Houses are nice BUT, and for me this was a big but, the pylons put me off. When it rains they make noise and you could even hear it inside the house. It sounds like you are standing beside a bee's nest, very annoying and it looks terrible too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Fk28

Ok thanks for getting back to me.

Do you know if all the houses are affected by the noise? What did you think of the location?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

The pylons are awful and very near some of the houses. No way would I live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

The pylons are an issue. Resale of a house would be very difficult I thought.

The distance from the back of the estate to the front is quite far.

The lack of almost any public transport near the estate (an express bus that runs morning and evenings).

Parking in some cases looked very limited for visitor parking.

The houses were some of the better ones I saw of various new builds I've viewed having said all that.

They seem to have been sitting there for quite a while now, they aren't selling overly well is my impression. With the pylons so close I can see why. Its the first thing anyone I know who viewed them comments on.

Advertisement