Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service issues in Donegal

Options
  • 14-03-2015 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Service has been coming and going with the internet in my house here for the last 9 days. Just intermittently goes on and off by itself. 

I've since connected the new router I was sent by eircom to see if that solved anything and have had it connected for the past 6 days but nothing has changed it is just the exact same.

Can someone please come back to me on this to see if we can find a solution?

I am actually quite different to most in the fact that i actually have nothing bad I can say about eircom especially the reps on here who have been nothing but helpful with the few problems we had at the start of the contract. Ever since the service has been perfect until this came up !

hoping for another handy solution!  Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mcg1987 wrote: »
    Service has been coming and going with the internet in my house here for the last 9 days. Just intermittently goes on and off by itself. 

I've since connected the new router I was sent by eircom to see if that solved anything and have had it connected for the past 6 days but nothing has changed it is just the exact same.

Can someone please come back to me on this to see if we can find a solution?

I am actually quite different to most in the fact that i actually have nothing bad I can say about eircom especially the reps on here who have been nothing but helpful with the few problems we had at the start of the contract. Ever since the service has been perfect until this came up !

hoping for another handy solution!  Cheers!
    Hi mcg1987

Please PM me your account number or land line number and I will look in to this further

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Private message sent 4 days ago and no reply....what's the story??

Good Morning mcg1987

Apologies for the delays,

I can confirm that there is an issue located on your line externally and I have escalated this to your technical support department (who in turn have logged this for a case of repairs with engineers) - the expected resolution timeframe is up to 3 working days and as soon as I have any further update or information I will let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al

Good Morning mcg1987

I can confirm that there is an issue located on your line externally and I have escalated this to your technical support department (who in turn have logged this for a case of repairs with engineers) - the expected resolution timeframe is up to 3 working days and as soon as I have any further update or information I will let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al
    Al,

That's great cheers!

Herself did say that someone had called for me once the other day when i was away but never called back.

How do you know it's an external problem? Was someone around to look?  

Can someone please contact me on my mobile which should be attached to my account(or I can PM it to you) to discuss any problems as I'm away working in London all week and will only be back on Fri morning for a wedding!

There is also an issue with a connection inside the house also i noticed before leaving where it is loose so if an engineer was around then I would like them to look at that as well if possible. It's just the end piece that would plug into say the phone or the router for example.

Cheers

Good Morning mcg1987

Thanks
    Al
    Al,

That's great cheers!

Herself did say that someone had called for me once the other day when i was away but never called back.

How do you know it's an external problem? Was someone around to look?  

Can someone please contact me on my mobile which should be attached to my account(or I can PM it to you) to discuss any problems as I'm away working in London all week and will only be back on Fri morning for a wedding!

There is also an issue with a connection inside the house also i noticed before leaving where it is loose so if an engineer was around then I would like them to look at that as well if possible. It's just the end piece that would plug into say the phone or the router for example.

Cheers
    No worries mcg1987

Please PM me your mobile number as it's not attached to your account.

I'm not sure how the external fault was located but the engineers should clarify when resolved.

As soon as I have more information I'll let you know

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

PM sent with number in it

PM sent with number in it
    Cheers

Al

Advertisement