Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi sports watch

Options
  • 14-03-2015 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all, looking to buy a multi sports watch. Just started swimming again and want to start couch to 5 km and also get on my bike again. So something that I can wear doing all these would be great. Any suggestions, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Hi Buddy10 best to ask in the Triathlon forum to be fair. I found this by chance rooting in the Sport Category.

You have a few options depending on what you are looking for as a level of tech.

You can get a basic GPS tracker to suit the bike and run elements and count the pool, old school or invest in the likes of the Garmin 920xt, Polar V800 or Suunto Ambit which will count all your swim data, and pair with bike power meters etc.

Advertisement