Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Warranty on apple headphones?

• 14-03-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭

Got a new iPhone 6 through emobile about two months ago. Since then on the headphones, the right one has stopped working. The left still works perfectly & the mic on the right still works, just no sound coming through it.

What would be the return story on them ? Back to eMobile? Back to Apple ? Would eMobile even be able to process an exchange on them as they came in the box?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Back to Apple. They should replace them without much hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Usually the place of purchase is the first call, they may have replacements or will direct you to Apple support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭OU812

Just got onto emobile, they sent me on to apple. New headphones in the mail.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭jay2k6ie

OU812 wrote: »
    Just got onto emobile, they sent me on to apple. New headphones in the mail.

I had the same issue and Apple replaced them too, they're quite good about it!

Advertisement