Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone travelling to Carrick on Shannon Monday

• 14-03-2015 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone will be travelling from Limerick to Carrick On Shannon on Monday, I need a parcel delivered to the county council offices in Carrick On Shannon by 4.00pm Monday afternoon. Payment offered for this. Please pm me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

I'm heading to Galway if that's any use to you. Could you arrange a collection/dropoff from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dblistowel

phog wrote: »
    I'm heading to Galway if that's any use to you. Could you arrange a collection/dropoff from there?

thanks for the offer, i'll keep it in mind Phog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

you used to be able to put unaccompanied parcels on the bus yrs ago and they'd deliver them. worth asking Bus Eireann - then again, is there even a bus service to Carrick on Shannon these days?

Advertisement