Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playgroup/meetups for toddlers and mothers in Finglas.

Options
  • 14-03-2015 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have one 2yr 4mnt old. I was just wondering is there any toddler groups in Finglas for mother and toddlers? The Thursday one at the library doesn't suit us time wise. My son naps from 11-2pm. I would love for him to have some company and me too. Don't really know anyone around the area and would love to have someone to go to park with etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think that's the only one. Maybe ask your phn if there are any others?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

There quite a few your PHN will be able to tell you but on Friday between 9am-12pm there is one in St. Bridget's school.

http://4familiesinfinglas.ie/finglas-parent-toddler-group/

On Wednesday, between 1030-1230, there is a breastfeeding group in the wellmount clinic

i know there is also an open to all parent and toddler group, in the baptist church but i have nevr been there

Advertisement