Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selleria Degarda Saddles

Options
  • 15-03-2015 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about them? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ms. Pingui

Bit more info!

I have one that a I'm considering selling. It's in perfect condition, except for a small mark on the cantle. I don't know what price to ask for though.
    I don't know anything about these, it was given to me a few years back and I have no idea what it's worth. The best I can find about them online is:

http://www.ascotequestrian.com.au/shop/p-de-garda-villa-jump-1.html

That's an Australian site though. Any idea what the asking price should be? It's only been used about 5 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

Going by that link... it would be coming in and around the €1500 mark brand new.. I am also seeing them advertised brand new for $1340AUD which would be €960ish

A bit of online searching is bringin up other second hand De Gardas when converted to euros as €350 - €600 second hand, which I believe would be about correct for the original retail values.

If you are near a good saddler maybe it would be worth your while bringing it in and see what they make of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 beanieb21

I rang Holmestead a few months back to see what dressage saddles they had in stock, an ex demo Degarda was about 500e I think? Hope thats of some help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ms. Pingui

I got it looked at by a saddler and he said about 700. I'm going to keep it now anyway as it actually fits my horse better than the one I'm currently using on him. :)

Advertisement