Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funky wedding songs

Options
  • 15-03-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi I have a year to come up with a few good songs for our wedding. I want cool funky songs yet kind of romantic at the same time....any suggestions would be appreciated ðŸ‘

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭fits

For the ceremony? Or the reception? What kind of music are you into? You'll have to give us a bit more to go on!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Treloh

fits wrote: »
    For the ceremony? Or the reception? What kind of music are you into? You'll have to give us a bit more to go on!

Ceremony really, we have a good band and dj for the reception. Basically a walk to the Isle and down the isle song and maybe a good one in the middle of communion or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Rick James - Super Freak

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

We used this during our ceremony:

If you're getting married in a church do they restrict the sort of stuff you can play?

I know during a civil ceremony you're not allowed use religious music.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

This must be the place by the talking heads, great love song that maintains the funk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    This must be the place by the talking heads, great love song that maintains the funk!

Better suited for the reception than the ceremony though - cause people will want to dance to it. (It was our first dance.)

Advertisement