Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razor Blade lifespan

Options
  • 15-03-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭

How often do you typically replace your razor blade?
    The pack of 4 I got say the pack will last you 13 weeks which is less than a month per blade if I'm understanding it correctly.
    I always go by feel rather than time and that could be up to 2 months as my hair are very fine and I don't need to shave absolutely every day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

DE or Cartridge? A cartridge would last me about 7 shaves. DE blades I toss after the third but I could probably get 5 or 6 shaves. I have a coarse beard though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Mine are gilette fusion, not sure what type they are. My hairs are getting coarser as I get older but its still quote fine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Yeah, they're a modern cartridge. DE look like this http://www.shaving.ie/double-edge-blades/

Advertisement