Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Metalwork Project 2015- Possible finishes?

Options
  • 15-03-2015 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all

So here's the story; I'm just about finished polishing up my metalwork project however I'm a bit confused here.

Peek polish will not last from the deadline of our project time. (27th of March) to the date of assessment (12th of June I think) which is the date for the assessment of projects.

I want my project to have a nice shiny finish on it for the SEC when it's being assessed, and this year in my school we aren't allowed to use spray paint as last year some student's piece got destroyed by paint by another student.

So are we allowed to use lacquer or a preservative for polish or something? Can anyone help me out here please.
    Thanks,

Advertisement