Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent tablet with USB port,<€200

Options
  • 15-03-2015 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Have an old Zenithink tablet that I got from China about 5 years ago,was grand at the time but old and sluggish now. So am looking to upgrade but don't have a whole pile of cash €150 to €200 max. Looking for a 10 inch with a half decent screen,decent processor,quick enough and would like a USB port as my old one has one which is handy on long journeys in the car as I've loaded up Fireman Sam episodes on a key,keeps him occupied! HDMI port would be handy too. Dont mind buying a Chinese one again(apart from getting hit by customs) or from Amazon. Would consider a second hand one on adverts or donedeal if it was in good condition so feel free to advise...

Advertisement