Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Egg Moulds

Options
  • 15-03-2015 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Does anyone know where I could get a mould to make my own egg? Would need to be largeish.

Have checked a few craft stores in town, tescos, dunnes etc.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Did you try decobake?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

January wrote: »
    Did you try decobake?

I tried it yesterday after your post but they only have really small moulds. Thanks for the suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

There is a shop similar to decobake around the molesworth street area. I cant think of the name of it now but it would be worth trying

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

There is a shop similar to decobake around the molesworth street area. I cant think of the name of it now but it would be worth trying

If you're talking about Kitchen Complements on South Anne Street that has closed down.

I think I've seen easter egg moulds in Euro Giant. Probably not the best quality but worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

If you're talking about Kitchen Complements on South Anne Street that has closed down.

I think I've seen easter egg moulds in Euro Giant. Probably not the best quality but worth a try.
    didnt know that, that was a good shop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Closed down now, isn't it?

The one in Blanchardstown Centre is gone anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I loved that shop too, they weren't long after expanding it in a new location and offering cooking and cake decoration classes. A shame to see them go. I never saw them advertised much though and they didn't have much of an online presence so I guess that didn't help.

Advertisement