Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 5s help

• 15-03-2015 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. I updated the software on my phone earlier, and it downloaded a new App called Apple Watch. Is there a way to uninstall this App or the software update?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I don't think it can be deleted.
    Same as newsstand,reminders etc.

Or maybe it can..:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

blade1 wrote: »
    I don't think it can be deleted.
    Same as newsstand,reminders etc.

Or maybe it can..:)

Don't think it can either cos I updated the software.....?

It can always be bunged in a folder called 'Useless Cr4p', and left on a window off to the right. That's where my Newsstand, Safari, Stocks, etc live.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jackdalad23

Maybe jailbreak your device and unistall all that bloatware crap !!

• Advertisement

Maybe jailbreak your device and unistall all that bloatware crap !!

What does this mean?

Jailbreaking your Apple system is the same as rooting your Android. It allows you access to options you dont normally have so you can delete files and apps that you wouldnt normally be allowed to do.

Jailbreaking your Apple system is the same as rooting your Android. It allows you access to options you dont normally have so you can delete files and apps that you wouldnt normally be allowed to do.

How is it done? Bearing in mind, I'm a total technophobe!!!!

There is loads of guides and tutorials online on how to do this for your exact make and model. If you do decide to do this bear in mind it will void the warranty and if you do something wrong theres a chance you could "brick" your phone.

There is loads of guides and tutorials online on how to do this for your exact make and model. If you do decide to do this bear in mind it will void the warranty and if you do something wrong theres a chance you could "brick" your phone.

Probably best not...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Put it in a folder and forget about it.

Advertisement