Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a baby Jersey?

Options
  • 15-03-2015 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine has told me that she is expecting her first child and i wanted to go and get the baby a Cork Jersey. I looked on O'Neills website where i got one for my nephew (dublin) but the site doesn't do a cork one.

Does anyone know where i might be able to get a baby cork jersey online.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Are you sure ? You can get them made to order as far as I know as someone got one of our kids a half and half one.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

You can definitely get them as i got a present of one when my son was born with his name on the back. I will ask where they got it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

Maher's sports store got back to me and they said they do the 0-6months but would love to get one 6-12 months if at all possible as they will be able to wear it for next year's season.

any idea if anyone does any other sizes bar 0-6months??

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭naughtyfox

I got a kilkenny one on the o neills website size 6-12 months with the name on the back. Cant see why they wouldnt have the cork one online.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

mollybird wrote: »
    Maher's sports store got back to me and they said they do the 0-6months but would love to get one 6-12 months if at all possible as they will be able to wear it for next year's season.

any idea if anyone does any other sizes bar 0-6months??

thanks

They are pretty big the 0-6 months ones. I guess it is probably only those sizes if its the offical O'Neills kit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Just contact O'Neils, I'm sure there's no issue with them getting you one.

Advertisement