Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldoyle

Options
  • 16-03-2015 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering what the opinion of Baldoyle as an area is perceived from by others, I have lived here for years and think it's a nice place to live, I've just always wondered other people's perspective.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Maybe this would be better suited in the region forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Just thought id give this a boost. What do people think of the area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭mel123

Im going to be honest, and I don't know why, but I USED TO THINK Baldoyle wasn't a nice area...ive no idea why?!
    In recent months, my sister moved there with her boyfriend, so ive been over there a lot.

Its a great area. Its so close to the city centre with great public transport, we've gotten the dart to town on a few occasions. Its so easily accessible from/to the M50. Its got all the usual stuff you want like shops/takeaways/pubs etc. Clarehall and Donagheme shopping centres near by. And its so handy to get to clontarf/malahide/howth which are lovely areas for days out/walks in the summer evenings.
    Ill be buying a house hopefully this year, id have no problem looking in Baldoyle, only problem is the prices are quite high so its out of my bracket.

Advertisement