Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn in Cork?

Options
  • 16-03-2015 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I'm going to be in Cork on Thursday and I'm very fond of the bread rolls in the old Superquinn/ new Supervalu shops - can anyone tell me if there's one there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

No superquinns in cork.

Supervalus are a plenty, but as they are family run/owned, you're not guaranteed what services are available in each one

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

pa990 wrote: »
    No superquinns in cork.

Supervalus are a plenty, but as they are family run/owned, you're not guaranteed what services are available in each one

No Superquinns anywhere anymore. All have been rebranded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

No Superquinns anywhere anymore. All have been rebranded.

Yeah. All are Supervalu now...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Robzer

The point is the old Superquinns in Limerick and Clonmel kept their bakery department so is there anyone in Cork that did the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

the supervalu in glanmire has very nice bread,all types

looks like the one in grange and togher are owned by the same family that own the one in glanmire according to the website

they own one in kilmallock too and a centra in aherla

http://www.ryanssupervalu.ie/our-stores/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Robzer wrote: »
    The point is the old Superquinns in Limerick and Clonmel kept their bakery department so is there anyone in Cork that did the same?

There was never a Superquinn Cork so no SQ legacy Supervalus.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

supervalue in Marchants Quay

Advertisement