Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC case help

Options
  • 16-03-2015 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

hi i'm building a pc and i have all the parts i need either already bought/or have decided which parts i want to go for. The last piece in the jigsaw is the case. The max price i'd pay is €110.

The problem is it needs to fit in the cabinet under my desk with the door closed, the maximum dimensions i have to work with are

width - 29cm
    diameter - 46cm
    height - 56cm

I've already bought a full ATX motherboard if i had thought it through i probably would have went for a smaller form factor to fit the available space. I'm finding it hard to find suitably sized cases especially ones 46cm or less in depth.

Also i'd like a case with pre-installed fans (at least 2) and as quiet as possible as it would be in my bedroom.

Some of the few cases i've found so far that look decent and would fit the available space are

Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03
    Zalman Z3 Plus
    FRACTAL DESIGN Core 2300
    Aerocool GT-A
    NZXT SOURCE 340

Am i missing anything better?

And does anyone knows of a site where you can filter cases by their exact dimensions?

thanks

Comments

Advertisement