Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic lights at ashbourne avenue/dock road junction question

• 16-03-2015 8:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if anybody can answer a question about these lights right turn filter. It's not very helpful to the driver turning right.

I often find when turning right onto Ashbourne avenue from the Dock Road that there is no green filter for a right turn on the sequence. It just doesn't come on. You're very often left there for two sequences of lights.

Any regulars on that junction?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

juneg wrote: »
    Hi, Just wondering if anybody can answer a question about these lights right turn filter. It's not very helpful to the driver turning right.

I often find when turning right onto Ashbourne avenue from the Dock Road that there is no green filter for a right turn on the sequence. It just doesn't come on. You're very often left there for two sequences of lights.

Any regulars on that junction?

I come in that way from Shannon every day, try taking the turn at McMahon's instead. It'll bring you out at the roundabout by Scott's bar. I find it much handier to get across there for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Thanks Source, I never knew about that road by Mc Mahons.
    I'll try that way:)

Advertisement