Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tasty recipe from fruit

• 16-03-2015 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭

I have grapes apples pineapple lying around and I really need to use them up.

Whats a tasty recipe for these, Im not a big fruit fan TBH and snacking on them usually isn't somthing I do hence the question

should I make trifle with them or something ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

My first inclination would be to throw them in a blender with some orange juice, or some yoghurt, and make a smoothie.

Or soak them in something nice and boozy while making a meringue, then put them on top with some whipped cream?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭aidanki

can you freeze smoothies such as this one after blending ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

aidanki wrote: »
    can you freeze smoothies such as this one after blending ?

I don't see why not :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

You can freeze the diced fruit and blend it directly for the smoothie. Then you don't have to wait for anyting to defrost.

Advertisement