Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grading 1/2 acre garden

• 16-03-2015 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all im new to this.

i bought a house last year and my back garden is about 1/2 an acre and shaped like a square. this year i am looking to grade the whole field as previous tenants have left it in a jock and it is hard to go over it with the lawn mower.i have already broke half the blade on the lawnmower as there are bumps all over it towards the back and a mound that i need to get rid of (consists of earth, rubbish and a rotten tree) i would like it to be completely flat and leveled out so it doesnt take me all day to cut it this summer. i know hiring a digger and driver is about 250/300 from dublin which i think is ok but not sure if they would do that type of job?. does anybody know anyone around co.wicklow who could do the job or who else i could hire, i think a landscaper would be a bit expensive. thanks for your help : )

Advertisement