Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Statement for Mortgage Application

Options
  • 16-03-2015 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Bit of a dumb question but I need to get a current account statement for the past 6 months which will be used for a mortgage application. Can you please advise how I go about requesting this from Bank Of Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Cona wrote: »
    Hello,
    Bit of a dumb question but I need to get a current account statement for the past 6 months which will be used for a mortgage application. Can you please advise how I go about requesting this from Bank Of Ireland?
    Hi Cona, 

Thanks for your post.

If you haven't had an up to date statement in the last 6 months, you can request one over the phone by calling 0818365365, then selecting option 1 then option 5 and then option 1 again.

If this is requested before 3.30pm on a working day the statement will produce overnight and be issued by post within 3 - 5 working days or be ready to download, if you have signed up for eStatements, the following working day.

I hope this helps,
    Janette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Cona

Hello,
    Hi Cona, 

Thanks for your post.

If you haven't had an up to date statement in the last 6 months, you can request one over the phone by calling 0818365365, then selecting option 1 then option 5 and then option 1 again.

If this is requested before 3.30pm on a working day the statement will produce overnight and be issued by post within 3 - 5 working days or be ready to download, if you have signed up for eStatements, the following working day.

I hope this helps,
    Janette
    Hi Janette
    Thanks for your response. I have tried your suggestion but it just tells me that my last statement was issued in September and then throws me back to the main menu. 

Is that expected? How else can I request a statement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Cona

Hello,
    Hi Cona, 

Thanks for your post.

I hope this helps,
    Janette
    Hi Janette
    Thanks for your response. I have tried your suggestion but it just tells me that my last statement was issued in September and then throws me back to the main menu. 

Is that expected? How else can I request a statement?
    Hi there, any advice on how I can get a new up to date statement? the instructions you have given me just tell me that my last statement was issued in Sept of last year? No option to request a new one...just get dumped back to main menu of the phone system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Cona, 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

We would suggest that you call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 where a representative can confirm your statement frequency and advise on how best to order a statement for your requirements. 

We wish you the best of luck with your new home. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement