Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home made wine kits ?

Options
  • 16-03-2015 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi. Would anyone know somewhere in dublin you can get Home Made wine kits ? I've decided to try and make some this summer, but haven't seen any of the tinned home made wine kits.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

mikedublin wrote: »
    Hi. Would anyone know somewhere in dublin you can get Home Made wine kits ? I've decided to try and make some this summer, but haven't seen any of the tinned home made wine kits.

Thanks

If you dont mind waiting 2 days for post, theres always www.homebrewwest.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

theHomebrewcompany.ie
    Homebrewwest.ie
    mybeerandwine.ie

to name a few.

I got the Saddler's Reserve kit there before xmas - about €50-€60 (depending on the wine) but makes 30 bottles @ ~€2 per bottle (there's 12 bottle packs too) - has everything in it and makes really good quality wine, stuff you'd almost spend 15-20 in an off licence for -
    wouldn't think it was home brew by blind tasting it..

there's other kits there too, some cheaper and require additional ingredients but that's the only wine kit I've done & can vouch for. (I'm a beer brewer mainly)

Advertisement