Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV Eyeball Camera Q

Options
  • 16-03-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

I have a couple of eyeball cameras installed externally and I am considering upgrading to get a better image. I am a bit confused with regards to specs and whether I can only change to an 'analogue' eyeball so as to be compatible with my DVR or can I install an IP? My DVR is a Zeus 4 channel, if that makes sense

There are some cameras I've spotted that detail HD but only compatible with HD SDI, not really sure what this is

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Stingray wrote: »
    I have a couple of eyeball cameras installed externally and I am considering upgrading to get a better image. I am a bit confused with regards to specs and whether I can only change to an 'analogue' eyeball so as to be compatible with my DVR or can I install an IP? My DVR is a Zeus 4 channel, if that makes sense

There are some cameras I've spotted that detail HD but only compatible with HD SDI, not really sure what this is

Thanks

What type eyeballs have you installed?
    I would have a look at the hik vision IP equipment.
    Great value for money. You will need to ring suppliers to get prices.

Advertisement