Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike lessons in Donegal

Options
  • 16-03-2015 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭

Only thing I can find online is Burke School of Motoring in Ramelton. I'm in Bridgend, so I was hoping for something a little closer. Buncrana, or Letterkenny even?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Only thing I can find online is Burke School of Motoring in Ramelton. I'm in Bridgend, so I was hoping for something a little closer. Buncrana, or Letterkenny even?

As far as i know he will meet you any where ,i done a few practice sessions in letterkenny and then the test in Donegal town .gave him a ring he's a sound man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭Pique

.17hmr wrote: »
    As far as i know he will meet you any where ,i done a few practice sessions in letterkenny and then the test in Donegal town .gave him a ring he's a sound man.

Ditto. Seamus is great.

Edit:What do you both ride?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Pique wrote: »
    Ditto. Seamus is great.

Edit:What do you both ride?

Bandit .

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭howdoyouknow

DrPhilG wrote:

Seamus is your man. I got lessons in letterkenny and Donegal town with him. Sound man

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

When you say he will meet you anywhere, I'm assuming you mean if I have my own wheels?

I had a Suzuki Intruder 125 years ago and did/(failed) my test in Derry as I was living there at the time.

Been off the road for a while but was hoping to get my test done and then buy another bike, similar bike but about a 500-600cc.

I don't want to have to buy something to do the lessons and then have to sell it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭howdoyouknow

DrPhilG wrote:
    Been off the road for a while but was hoping to get my test done and then buy another bike, similar bike but about a 500-600cc.

DrPhilG wrote:
    When you say he will meet you anywhere, I'm assuming you mean if I have my own wheels?

DrPhilG wrote:
    I don't want to have to buy something to do the lessons and then have to sell it again.

DrPhilG wrote:

He has a spare bike for lessons and test if you don't have a bike yet or want to wait until after the test to buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

He has a spare bike for lessons and test if you don't have a bike yet or want to wait until after the test to buy one.

Yeah but can he meet me locally if he had to transport 2?

Suppose I'll give him a buzz.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Firblog

DrPhilG wrote: »
    I had a Suzuki Intruder 125 years ago
    :eek:

Advertisement