Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best tour groups for weekend aways

• 16-03-2015 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I know im leaving it late but could do with getting away at easter. Im early 30s and would be going on my own.,. anyone recommend a tour company that do 2/3 day tours in europe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭suds1984

Hi All

I know im leaving it late but could do with getting away at easter. Im early 30s and would be going on my own.,. anyone recommend a tour company that do 2/3 day tours in europe

How about going somewhere by yourself and joinging some tours while there? I've just been to Madrid and while I had a friend there. I saw some walking tours/ Segway tours which would be done as part of a group. Also some tapas tours in the evening. I imagine you could do some day trips to Toledo etc as well. I loved Madrid and is a fab place to hang out esp if you're into art. Madrid is like a mini sun break this time of year 🌞

Advertisement