Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels/accomodation in Cork

Options
  • 16-03-2015 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm going to be travelling to Cork next month and I was wondering if I can get a good recommendation of a hotel or a hostel to stay at while I'm there.

I'm only staying the weekend and it would need to be near would be near the City Centre or the Mahon Point Shopping Centre.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

well to save there isn't really any around Mahon Point.. The closest you would get would be a bnb but I cant say I know of any bar Ballinemple.. could chance the Clarion or jurys in town that is city centre and you could get a bus then out to Mahon from the bus station

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

Self catering apartment at Jacobs Island across from Mahon point

http://www.irishvacationrental.com/index_files/falcon.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Do you have reason to go to Mahon point? If just for shopping better off in city centre

Advertisement