Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords Express in the morning

Options
  • 16-03-2015 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

I have a new job working in East Point, can someone tell me what the Swords Express service is like in the morning and evening, I'm getting on at the last stop before the M1 and getting off on East Wall road. Is it difficult to get a seat at peak times considering I'm on the last stop both going to and from.the city. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

It can be rather busy getting on just before the M1. It's often full around 8am services - just read some of the comments on their Facebook page.

Similar story with getting on at East Wall Road. Bus is often very close to full at that point. If you have time, sometimes it's worth walking up to the previous stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

Dublin Bus 142 and 41X do that route as well, though the 41X is morning inbound only, the evening 41X goes through Drumcondra. I use all three regularly. The Swords Express that arrives just before 8:30 usually has people getting off who are bringing kids to the school in Holywell so that helps getting on. You won't be allowed on the Swords Express unless there is a seat.

Advertisement