Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black dog on motorway

Options
  • 16-03-2015 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Last Friday when driving towards Dublin near the Brown barn a black lurcher type dog ran out in front of me on motorway, I was driving in slow lane and luckily was able to slow down and he made it over to central division. After that I didn't know what happened as I had to drive on but I presumed he would be killed inn an instant with the speeding traffic. Today I was driving home in other direction and just past the citywest exit on dua lcarrigeway the same dog was standing close to an old gate lodge looking out towards traffic. I wanted to stop but knew it wouldnt be safe so I went home and phoned Tallaght and Rathcoole stations. I know the gardai are up to their eyes presently but do they act on these kind of calls. I dont know how the dog is alive since Friday and he could cause a major accident, also the poor thing must be so frightened and starving.

Advertisement