Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

remove chain lube grease from gloves ??

• 17-03-2015 11:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Hi
    dropped the chain a few times .y'day...lots of chain lube grease on my red golves
    any tips for removal?,
    Spiuk XP light gloves they recommend hand washing
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

There's a spray available called 'Desolvit', it completely took out chain oil stains (lots of them) from a red jersey of mine. I got it in Aldi a while back but I think its available in tesco and the likes too.

It's a pre-wash spray, basically spray it on the stains, leave the gloves with the solution on them for 5-10 minutes and then wash them. You may need a soft toothbrush to take them out seeing as you can't stick them in a washing machine. The spray is excellent, I had a pair of jeans that were destroyed with engine oil and it removed every last trace of oil from them in one wash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Picture if it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Swarfega....

Advertisement