Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is available in my area.

Options
  • 17-03-2015 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Moving to Traverston, Dolla, Nenagh Co Tipperary.
    Can you advise what kind of broadband service (if any) is available in my area.I don't believe there is an active phone line in the house at the moment so unsure if ye could advise.

I can pm you exact location if that helped

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Moving to Traverston, Dolla, Nenagh Co Tipperary.
    Can you advise what kind of broadband service (if any) is available in my area.I don't believe there is an active phone line in the house at the moment so unsure if ye could advise.

I can pm you exact location if that helped

Thanks
    Hi TestTransmission

Please PM me the exact location - it would be great if you located the last active phone number at that address

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Any chance of a response?I've pm'd ye twice regarding this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Any chance of a response?I've pm'd ye twice regarding this.
    Hi TestTransmission

Apologies for the delays,

I had requested information on this from broadband operations and I'm sorry to have to confirm that they got back to me advising that broadband is not available from eircom in the Traverston area. This areas lines are supplied by the Silvermines E10 exchange which has yet to be upgraded to broadband and unfortunately we cannot offer any indication of plans to suggest when you could expect broadband from eircom.

I'm very sorry I could not offer you better news on this.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement