Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accepted for college accommodation - Marino Institute

Options
  • 17-03-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey just got news that I've been accepted to the Marino institute on site campus for the 2015/16 academic year.( thank god because i was on the waiting list) Just wondering if anyone has stayed here in the past have any wisdom to share, or has anyone else here got accepted?
    I'm quite nervous as ill be moving up from Kilkenny, and this will be a totally different experience for me coming from a rural area. Also being desperados at cooking does not help.
    Hoping to get enough points for Marino or Pats Primary Teaching or Early Years Education.
    I hope the overall rules of the residences arn't too restricting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

I do not understand why you need accommodation if you dont know what college you will be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cainteach96

Lana96 wrote: »
    Hey just got news that I've been accepted to the Marino institute on site campus for the 2015/16 academic year.( thank god because i was on the waiting list) Just wondering if anyone has stayed here in the past have any wisdom to share, or has anyone else here got accepted?
    I'm quite nervous as ill be moving up from Kilkenny, and this will be a totally different experience for me coming from a rural area. Also being desperados at cooking does not help.
    Hoping to get enough points for Marino or Pats Primary Teaching or Early Years Education.
    I hope the overall rules of the residences arn't too restricting?
    I'm hopping the same! I was talking to a few Marino students though and they reckon it's not too bad!:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

Regarding security marino is the least strict around most places you cant have anyone stay over night theres no issue with that there. Its really nice accomodation as student ones go all rooms are en suite with a nice size kitchen/living area

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement