Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random door shake

Options
  • 17-03-2015 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Okay this will sound weird, but I was just upstairs in our place, and the door of the room shook. As if someone kicked it! An internal room, in my house, upstairs. After a minor heart attack, I shouted to herself, who was downstairs! Pegged it down to her, made sure she was okay, and got something pointy to go check all the rooms with. I did, no sign of anything or anyone!

Was there a random explosion anywhere I'm unaware of or wtf just happened?! (And no, i don't think it was a ghost!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭radharc

Considering the night that's in it, might have been a firework thrown outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

radharc wrote: »
    Considering the night that's in it, might have been a firework thrown outside?

All I can rationalise is fireworks or a bird flying in to the window. That, or we're shooting Paranormal Activity 4 here!

Advertisement