Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to rent

Options
  • 17-03-2015 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Me and my partner are moving from Croatia to Cork next month and are looking for a place to rent (with PPS number).
    A small cottage or a nice small apartment/studio near city center, we are not that picky, but our budget is €600 per month.
    We would like to avoid hostels and b'n'b. If you know someone who is renting or you are renting, feel free to contact me. Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Welcome to Ireland. If you weren't aware, the website daft.ie is probably the most popular place for looking for property to rent over here, so I'd start there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Bring a jumper tis freezing here.. Oh the rental market isn't the best at the moment not to scare you. €600 for a small cottage or apartment close to the city would be very hard to find.. Unless ye went in with renting with someone that would be the only option. Id say you should be thinking more €800 upwards..

Daft are great, and My Home and Rose Properties
    Whatever you do stay well away from Choices property management they are just crazy how they operate

Advertisement