Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading and burning games for Xbox 360

Options
  • 17-03-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

It's possible (even likely) that this has already been covered so if so, apologies and if a mod wants to close the thread, perhaps they could link me to where it's covered already. Basically I just got an Xbox 360 and I'm wondering if there's somewhere online I can download games, and what software do I need to burn them to DVD.

Just to be clear, I'm NOT asking about illegal downloads. I'm talking about websites where older games are available for download legally, either free or low priced. I know there are such sites for PC games (I have three on my PC right now that I downloaded legally and for free) so I'm guessing/hoping there's an equivalent for Xbox 360.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

It's possible (even likely) that this has already been covered so if so, apologies and if a mod wants to close the thread, perhaps they could link me to where it's covered already. Basically I just got an Xbox 360 and I'm wondering if there's somewhere online I can download games, and what software do I need to burn them to DVD.

Just to be clear, I'm NOT asking about illegal downloads. I'm talking about websites where older games are available for download legally, either free or low priced. I know there are such sites for PC games (I have three on my PC right now that I downloaded legally and for free) so I'm guessing/hoping there's an equivalent for Xbox 360.
    No, not ever! If you want to download games for the 360 the only way is thru live. Anything else is illegal.

Edit:you can buy points /keys for games off sites.
    Why would you want to get them any other way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

/Gets thread killing shotgun out

Is this 3 days in a row???? Kill streak!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement