Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pram for tall baby

Options
  • 18-03-2015 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a pram for a tall/long baby, so that he has enough room to grow into it, the one we have now his legs are squashed up, it just doesnt look like we will get much more time out of it.
    I would also like the option to change it into a double buggy if we have another baby in the near future.

Also to add, he is 14 months old, so would idealy like it to do up until he is 3/4.

Ive heard about the Phil & Ted ones, can anyone recommend these?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Baby jogger City mini has truck loads of room! But you can't change it to a double as the double is a separate buggy (city mini double) . Babyjogger do have a city select which can convert to a double. Maybe someone could confirm whether the seat size is the same as their City mini tho?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

city mini gt and out n about are both suitable for taller children.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Our first was consistently in the 99th percentile, and he was happy out in the babyjogger city select up until very recently (he's now 3.5). This can also function as a double :)

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Thanks a mill. I'm going to go have a look at those suggestions the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

I have the Phil and Teds Navigator and I love it. The tires are great for going uphill or uneven footpaths, and does forest trails very well. I have a big boy (6 months and 28 inches) and he loves it.

My only complaint , is the sun hood. My friends old version had a little plastic window in the top so you could see your baby when they are front facing, and the new ones don't

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

+1 on the baby jogger.

ours broke at the weekend after nearly 4 years and 2 kids.

I got a second hand quinny freestyle which does our now tall 15 month old

Advertisement