Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

was hoping to see

• 18-03-2015 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

so i was looking arond and was trying some aptatude test but im un shure which ones will come up so i was wondering dos any one now like what kindes thay use

any help is much a presated as i want to see how well i can do in them and get sme practes don on them a websit of some sort whud be handy if yous now any thnkas in adbadcs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

what stage of the recruitment is it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kahmen

stage 1,2,3 i am asuming as i cant rember which one is the aptatude tests and all that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

did you apply 2 years ago, or is this for a future application?

its for futer apling

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭JonathanP

Shl aptitude site

• Advertisement

thanks il have to look in to that

Advertisement