Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little favour to ask club members...

Options
  • 18-03-2015 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I wondered if anyone would be willing to do me a little favour?

I wanted to know what availability is like for the Hull game, as I'm not a member I can't see on the website and they wouldn't tell me over the phone, they just said to call back tomorrow and hope for the best.

As it's the last game I would imagine tickets are going quite fast - I need to confirm with work that I'm taking that weekend off and they need to know today as someone else wants it so I'm on a bit of a pickle and need to know if I have a good chance of getting tickets tomorrow!

So basically I need a club member to login online and just see what availability is looking like...I'll be buying 3 tickets.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

The South stand is sold out, as are the East lower and West lower. There seems to be plenty of seats in the East upper and limited availability in the west upper and North upper. IMO you will have no problem getting 3 seats together tomorrow. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

KingdomYid wrote: »
    The South stand is sold out, as are the East lower and West lower. There seems to be plenty of seats in the East upper and limited availability in the west upper and North upper. IMO you will have no problem getting 3 seats together tomorrow. Best of luck.

That's great news, I really appreciate you taking the time to do that - many thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

If you need a dig out with cards just say the word

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

Hatch99 wrote: »
    If you need a dig out with cards just say the word

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what that means?

I was only able to get 2 tickets together, boooooo :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what that means?

I was only able to get 2 tickets together, boooooo :(

I think he was offering the use of cards

• Advertisement
Advertisement