Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to limerick

• 18-03-2015 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

Hi.I will be moving to Limerick in a couple of weeks .Can you recommend a good area to rent on ennis side preferably. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Good how? North Circular Road is a very nice area although prices would be above average to very expensive depending on the property.

That said, I am renting a 3 bed house there for 700 a month albeit unfurnished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭fire_man

A quiet area with little trouble.I would be sharing a house.

Caherdavin, Farranshone, North Circular Road, Ennis Road, Ashbrook, Mayorstone, Clareview

Thanks I will get looking.Rent seems to be on the way up in Limerick unfortunately!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya the prices are gone mad. A property that was between 750-800 in November is now between 900-1000

• Advertisement

What is the south circular road area like to live in?

South circular would be a nice area in fairness. Can be a bit dearer for property buts it's quite and close to town and the crescent shopping centre.

Jofspring wrote: »
    South circular would be a nice area in fairness. Can be a bit dearer for property buts it's quite and close to town and the crescent shopping centre.
    Bit more hassle getting to Ennis from there though.

Is this area near mary I?sure that is not far from motorway/tunnel?

fire_man wrote: »
    Is this area near mary I?sure that is not far from motorway/tunnel?
    I suppose if you took the tunnel it wouldn't be too bad. Maybe someone who does that route in the morning would be better to advise you. Avoiding the toll and going out over the new bridge is going to be a bit manic.

• Advertisement

Bit more hassle getting to Ennis from there though.

The OP seems to mention the Ennis side of Limerick but not that he is actually looking to commute to there.

Advertisement