Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to catch a stray cat

• 18-03-2015 2:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

I have a problem on the farm with a stray tom cat, he is eating my other cats food and molesting my cats.
    I tried a live cage but he is not taking the bait and entering the cage. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

A a covered TNR cage with tuna while keeping your own cats in over night is probably your best bet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

My cats are half wild, they live on the farm not the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

The cage is really your only option. Either persevere until you catch him in it or catch your own cats in it and have them spayed, hence tomcat gets bored and stops calling round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

What ya gonna do with him when you catch him?

aaakev wrote: »
    What ya gonna do with him when you catch him?

I would carry him in the cage to hart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Hart?

aaakev wrote: »
    Hart?

Its a homeless animal rescue place.

Advertisement