Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom looking into my issue since December?

Options
  • 18-03-2015 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Very long story short. Going by the Consumer Protection Act 2007, I feel like I had valid ground to cancel my emobile/eircom account. And so since DECEMBER Eircom have been "looking into" this issue. In the mean time they have expected me to pay for the service. I told them I would not be paying as I do not want to be a customer and would happily stop using the service as soon as they give the OK to cancel.

They have never once contacted me and every month without fail I ring them to see just what the hell is going on. I told them last month I feared that they would cut off my phone but I was assured that once they where looking into the issue I would not be.

Today my phone was cut off.

To say I am furious is an understatement. When I ring Eircom I got passed from section to section and no one can ever resolve my issue. What on earth can I do I am literally feeling trapped and held for ransom as now they have taken my phone number which I have had for over 15 years!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Lodge a complaint with ComReg.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

OP has already opened a thread in Talk To... Eircom before posting here so I'll close this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement