Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best palce to buy Xbox One console

Options
  • 18-03-2015 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Hello folks, I'm looking to buy said console in the next day or two, ideally looking for the console without kinect and with some sort of a deal with dying light/BF Hardline or both.

What are my options?

Has a quick look online but could'nt find anything that jumped out at me.

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Have a look at Argos, they tend to have the best deals going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Did it come with a UK or German plug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

shouldnt matter if it comes with a german plug, it uses a kettle lead to connect to the power brick, i'm sure you have a load of them

also why not check out adverts.ie the xbox one doesn't appear to suffer from any design flaws like the 360 and the failure rate is not even on the same level of the 360

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

Thanks folks, got console and BF Hardline for e379 at argos, could have done better online but wanted to pick it up as handier that postage.

Advertisement